fixedpick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fixedpick

betiing picks

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poland Ekstraklasa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehrman

Poland Ekstraklasa Empty
PostSubject: Poland Ekstraklasa   Poland Ekstraklasa Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 pm

Śląsk v Arka Gdynia

typ: 1
kurs: 1.85
stawka: 3/10

Arka after a good start season Now playing poorly. Coach after weak matches moved as many as 7 players from the first composition of the reserve: Piotra Bazlera, Marka Bastera, Marcina Chmiesta, Krzysztofa Bułkę, Przemysława Trytko, Łukasza Kowalskiego i Tomasza Mazurkiewicza are also injured Zbigniew Zakrzewski i Olgierd Moskalewicz. Śląsk also has a small problem with the composition, can not play Vuka Sotirovicia, Vladimir Ćap, Petr Pokorny and Wojciech Górski. but going back to the warehouse after a slight injury Sebastian Mila which is a very important player. I think that Śląsk is a big chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
ehrman

Poland Ekstraklasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland Ekstraklasa   Poland Ekstraklasa Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:20 pm

ehrman wrote:
Śląsk v Arka Gdynia

typ: 1
kurs: 1.85
stawka: 3/10

Arka after a good start season Now playing poorly. Coach after weak matches moved as many as 7 players from the first composition of the reserve: Piotra Bazlera, Marka Bastera, Marcina Chmiesta, Krzysztofa Bułkę, Przemysława Trytko, Łukasza Kowalskiego i Tomasza Mazurkiewicza are also injured Zbigniew Zakrzewski i Olgierd Moskalewicz. Śląsk also has a small problem with the composition, can not play Vuka Sotirovicia, Vladimir Ćap, Petr Pokorny and Wojciech Górski. but going back to the warehouse after a slight injury Sebastian Mila which is a very important player. I think that Śląsk is a big chance of winning.

2-1 cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Poland Ekstraklasa
Page 1 of 1